Thread: Matte Paintings
View Single Post
# 44 20-05-2010 , 10:26 PM
Subscriber
user added image. All that bsp stuff is like, well on the other side of that artist/tech-expert barrier that i'm loath to have to tread! I will keep the pfx in mind for matte paintings. Still early days there.

Good you ask about the afx. Havnt touched it since the course I was doing finished. However. A mate of mine is shooting a music video for a local band, and has asked me to play with the footage to see if I can add anything cool to it. He's a video editor by profession (wedding dvd packages) so he knows his stuff, Ive seen a couple of music videos he's shot for other bands and theyre very professional looking. Im dubious about whether I can do what he's after but he is a good friend Ive known since school so the pressures not huge. I've stated very clearly I'll have a go, on the proviso that he's completely happy with what he's got first so should I not be able to come up with anything it won't be a problem. He basically just wants me to 'play'. 'Do anything I want'. God knows how it's going to turn out! Thats in about 3 or 4 weeks time..