View Single Post
# 3 24-07-2010 , 12:09 PM
Lifetime Member
VERY good mate!!! Yes I agree on some of what you say. My downloaded 'avatar' however would be clean...no memories at all...nothing. So if you downloaded to it...you would theoretically still be you, just in a new body. In fact it would be your body anyway as it would be a clone of yourself. I wouldnt think it would change you mentally as it will still be you. So you dont need to kill anyone.

Whether or not it has a soul...I agree...dunno. I guess it would be alive...but without a conscious because it has no mind..welllll..again dunno.

A baby does have memory as far as I know.....its just so far back you cant remember but it is still there. This 'mind' you download to a new body is yours and there wouldnt be a hint of taint in it apart from..as you point out..your own flaws.

And really arent we heading that way, cybernetic upgrades, genetic fusion etc etc etc. Arent we as a species already becoming extinct?? Evolving into..omnihumans. Abilities to run faster, leap higher, see better, live longer etc? I dont propose we 'take' anyone at all, grow your own so to speak.

Ghost in the Shell...are good movie. Yeh I guess you could in theory get hacked, be hard but you could do it!

What is evoltion then mate?? To me it is an entity that adapts/mutates to survive and carry on isnt it? So to me its just another arm of evolution.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes