View Single Post
# 10 02-08-2010 , 02:31 AM
Subscriber
Memory transplant sounds along the lines of the matrix.

and implantation into another being sounds along the lines of the movie Avatar.

Lengthened life could be achieved by figuring out how to stop the bodies cell from having a half-life.

it's like the math puzzle.

would you rather have a million dollars instantly? or have a penny that will double itself everyday for month.

Of course the penny that doubles! You'd make more money!

It's like that but backwards. You start will a unknown amount of pennies that count down to 0 in every part of your organs and tissue.

I disagree with people die because it's to get rid of the old ideals and whatnot. Wisdom comes with age and experience and what better way to pay down true knowledge than to have lived through it and learn from your own mistakes.

history books don't tell all. they only tell the side of the story of who wins. Then things are forgotten only to have them repeated again.

How about immortality through draining out blood with another viable chemical compound containing nanobots that doesn't make the body work so hard to keep it clean. while these nanobots are made of cells to begin with they will double.. triple.. your cell regeneration and as they die out they will use your own cells to replicate themselves as they keep double and tripling your cell regeneration. No worries for cancer it will strip it out before it even starts. The world could call it a miracle. Of course you would still be able to die from a gun shot.. train.. car wreck.. being blown up.

Maybe another way for a immortal way of being would be through a pristine sterile environment. Like a computer works great until it gets a virus. Once you have it even if you put medicine (anti virus software) it's still there just shunned and stifled in a "chest"

I think that is what religion is based upon.. being able to live forever with your friends and loved ones with no worries and only happiness and we wish to achieve that on earth as it sounds too good to be true.

I'm not religious but I do believe there is a higher power.. and we're just their ant farm.

these lyrics goes with this thread entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7reogBmcmgw