View Single Post
# 67 28-08-2010 , 12:02 PM
Subscriber
Yeah, fair play. I think ive reached the point where ive looked at this so much, im finding it hard to tell if im seeing it more in my head than what is actually there. When I look at it I visualise alot of detail and some lighting that id like to add. And I judge it on what I can see it becoming, perhaps, rather than whats there. On that note I might be being too stubborn and set in my ways to change track. But I dont want to be someone who cant take on board constructive criticism.im liking having the opportunity of working in maya as it gives me a chance to go over and refresh some of the stuff I learned on that lighting and rendering course I did.

I was still interested in following that zbrush rendering workflow. One of the ideas ive had floating about, as I said before, was of this maya shot, being like a film still. As ive been working on it, ive been picturing it being like the main image on a movie poster, with film title above and actors names/credits/release date or whatever elsewhere. The best I can think of so far is to present the image that way, therefore I could follow the zbrush route also and have that elsewhere in the poster? Thats something id like to try. I dont think ill be able to do to much more until the middle of next week now, thatll be the next opportunity I have to spend any prolonged amount of time on it.though I may be able to fit in some bits and pieces. Im gonna seek out some second opinions in the meantime, I know I can be as one track minded as they come.