View Single Post
# 1 31-01-2003 , 05:08 PM

Haemoglobin Project Stuff

Hi guys I need your opinions on some work I am doing for a short film that uses CG and live action (Uni project)

The basic premise is that this story is set in the not too far off future and bad things have happened in the world and blood is used as the new currency. So everybody has to wear a wristband that they use to pay for things with. The wristband takes blood directly from the person's wrist.

So I am supposed to model the wristband at the moment. I am doing two, one that someone is using currently and one that has been discarded and has been lying in an alleyway for sometime.

the one on this post is the one that has been lying around for a while. I am mostly concerned with how the textures look and if the shape of the model is convincing enough.

The big red thing on top is the indicator that shows how much blood the person has left (The more blood they use the blacker it turns) and the tubes running down the side are how the blood travels to the indicator from the valve at the bottom.

ANY comments and crits are more than welcome as I really want to get this right!

user added image

Alan

Ps the arm is very much a temporary thing just to see how it looks.
:banana:

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB