Thread: Hummer
View Single Post
# 222 05-10-2011 , 06:27 PM
Just a quick stop to say, everything looks really well. I love the Humvee. I am not in any way good at anything 3d, most of what I attempt looks like a preschoolers drawings. That in mind please don't be mad at my little suggestion. It's just a quick tiny thing, having ridden in my fair share of ch-46's and ch-53's, the interior is never a clean place. There is always fluid leakage everywhere, whether it's hydrolic, oil or whatever the case may be along with said fluid stained here and there. Case in point, my first ride there was fluid leaking from where the rotor comes in on the roof. I said something about it and the guy said that that meant everything was working. He said if it stopped leaking that's when to tuck and start praying. Course that same ride I ended up having my window ripped out (who knew it was just some Velcro / zipper type material holding in place) behind me while we flew over open ocean and he just laughed. Anywho, like I said really like everything you've done especially that Humvee

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. - Zell Miller (D) Georgia 2004