Thread: Hummer
View Single Post
# 227 11-10-2011 , 01:58 AM
Looking rad my man.

I am not bothered with you jumping on this thread at all matey as we are both working together on this now and is all cool with me. The only + to starting your own thread is people will be able to direct crit at you specifically. Nothing to say from my end though and think the proportions are looking spot on and that this method is gonna speed up our workflow tremendously.

Also I would not worry about posting work on here that is not specific to Maya. I know Kurt for one has threads which have a lot of zbrush work. He's base meshes are made in Maya but all the progress is in zbrush, people use the site as you would expect to answer questions and help improve the final with feedback and crits.

Damn a piece of me died every time we went out to eat when they lit one of those damn candles, and that music ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also Njkc, cheers for your kind words and I totally agree, I will try to add a lot more muck to the textures on the characters as well as vehicles but what is there is mainly a final base which can be tweaked to give variation.
I will try to get back to this soon, have just been busy with other work at the moment and hope to be back on this next week.

Cheers guys,

Leon