Thread: Stich tool (?)
View Single Post
# 1 06-02-2003 , 08:32 PM

Stich tool (?)

Hello,
I have modeled a dog leaving from some spheres, one for the body and one for every leg. In order to join several elements I have before decomposed them making detach curves of isoparm (example: a leg with 8 spans I have it uniform in 4 vertical strps of 2 spans) and then I have joined the several ones pach biside, of several the elements, through the stich edge tool. After I have applied to all the model the global stich. Apparently it seemed all ok but making a test of rendering the several ones are looked at pach marked from a line clearly that of it delimits the edges. . You succeed to understand where can be the error?
I have understood that in order to eliminate my problem it must, after to have made the stich, to join the single ones pach through attach surface, so as to to form one single mesh. But problem rises other in how much attach surf can collegare, only pach that they share an only side, what that not always is therefore, above all connecting legs to the body. How I can make?

I enclose you an image.

Thaks to all