View Single Post
# 5 15-03-2012 , 11:45 PM
Animator
Well to be honest I think that I have a great understanding and decent level of skill within polygon modelling already, I simply had my eye on this piece of training due to the description and the fact that it uses Nurbs to get to the final stage of a hard surface model... It just interested me as I don't know too much about nurbs and would like to know more.

I really do like Kurt Boutilier's work and have seen a video of his not too long ago, I like his content and I may very well purchase the Apache tutorials, even though I feel confident enough of my skill to make something like this I believe that watching these videos should still help me improve my current techniques and process even more as I'm sure there will be things that will help strengthen my skill within this set of videos.

The Mech Warrior tutorials seem fairly interesting too and I will most likely end up getting this too but as for right now I may still get the Introduction To Hard Surfaces to view the workflow as it's only three hours?

After this I will try to get the Apache series... Or do you think that I should just jump toward the Apache tutorial?

Thanks again for all of the information and replies. It's appreciated user added image