View Single Post
# 25 01-04-2012 , 06:30 PM
You see and that is one of my arguments.

They want a specific level of skill and experience! That skill and experience costs YOU money! My degrees alone have cost me nearly three quarters of a million dollars and add 25 years of experience on to that and it's not just money! You use your time, your limited number of brain cells, your energy and you can't get any of this back. Anyone telling you it's in your interest to give that away for free is just trying to **** you over.

But they will often have such an unrealistic list of required and desired qualifications that no one could meet them all and if they did they'd name whatever rate they wanted!

But then they pick the one qualification you do not meet and use it to justify paying you fast food employee wages and they make it sound like they can go to the local grade school and hire someone for $2 and hour and "train" them.

I say to them - Go for it dick weasels! Please call me and tell me how that works out for you!

Watch this....

2011/03 Mike Monteiro | F*ck You. Pay Me. on Vimeo

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 01-04-2012 at 07:31 PM.