View Single Post
# 26 01-04-2012 , 09:27 PM
Not sure where is the best place to post this but let me know if any of you guys are interested. I am packing up and leaving my job guys in 2 months time and they are in need of a replacement. 15,000 Dirham a month which works out at about 2,500 gbp. I am going to try and get them to bump this up to 20 as I think they really need to pay at least this in order to get someone decent out here. It is in the UAE and the pay is pretty awful considering how isolated you are.
That said you get a shit load of time to learn what ever you want plus you can use it to do your own stuff as well as freelance work on the side if you keep it on the down low. Days are pretty good as well as you start at 7 and finish at 2 plus you can do 7-9 in the gym or swim should you wish. It has been awesome for me as I have been able to improve a lot and leave with a everything in place to hopefully enable myself and our team to start a studio and get out of the shitty game some of these morons are playing. Sorry if this is in the totally wrong place guys, I don't want to hi jack this thread but this is a paying job, considering how little work I actually have to do it is a pretty sweet deal and may be exactly what someone here could really benefit from.
flip me a email with reel or cv details etc if you are interested.

leondannylabyk@hotmail.com