View Single Post
# 54 21-06-2012 , 01:20 PM
Lifetime Member
Ok...been a while, new PC tomorrow....then I will nail this puppy...time given. From a good mate (secret squirrel) I cleaned this scene up and now have at least some access to it until the new rig gets booted up. I have deleted all of the rung irons...didnt like the shape, will do them again. Deleted some geo and re topo, less poly's etc. I think I reduced the scene by 50k. Re did some engineering underneath as I had asset collision which I didnt notice before.

Got rid of some lamina faces and redid some bevel points...still have some otheres to look at. The goal (besides finishing) will be to reduce poly's and clean up some geo. Added some future decklights (uplights) to the main deck as well. Put some human meshes in there for ref...Im liking the feeling here now. Might change the ladder on the walkway so it can withdraw into the wall and the bridge plate at the end will rotate up to prevent access from the main deck...see what happens.

Thank you again 'ol squirrel.....you taught an old dog a new trick, best to you.

Cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 21-06-2012 at 01:25 PM.