View Single Post
# 15 30-07-2012 , 12:15 PM
yeah I am hearing you on the game review hype. These game reviewers I am sure are getting some form of kick back from the big companies.

D3 sold something like 7 million copies based on all the hype. actiblizz took over 10 years to make it and in the end it is just horrible!

It's basically pay to win! They have the drop rates on good gear set so low to support the auction house (that actiblizz takes a 15% cut of) that your chances of finding anything usable is about the same as winning the lottery 52 weeks in a row and then getting struck by lightning while being eatin by sharks on the way to pick up your winnings!

The botters are absolutely out of control and running bots is the only way to get gear or gold. They buy 100 copies of the game and then run two games (1 US and 1 EU) per copy 24/7 and make up to 100 million gold an hour. Then they turn around and use that gold to buy everything on the gold ah and then either sell it for real money on the real money ah or repost it for tens or hundreds of millions per piece on the normal gold ah so players are forced to buy their gold to buy gear on the gold ah since it's humanly impossible to grind enough gold as a single player to purchase anything.

If you refuse to pay real money for stuff either using the real money auction house or by having to buy gold to use the gold auction house you are boned. Instead of feeling powerful when you get to level 60 the game makes you feel like a bum trying to buy a lear jet by rummaging through garbage bins collecting cans for the 5 cent deposit.

So that is pretty much my review of Diablo 3 which should more properly be named Auction House Tycoon.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 30-07-2012 at 03:25 PM.