View Single Post
# 1 13-02-2003 , 07:20 PM
Subscriber

your site was wiped out

admins.

I recently found a link to another web site through a blend shape question here in this forum.

I went there and some one was wanting help on a robot rig.

Well what better then for me to tell him about the cyber dog?

So I did and today he post has been removed. Seems they dont want simply maya on there site at all yet after searching here I find loads of links to them.

Now I know you dont like duplicate links in the links forum which to be honest is a great idea as all the new ones get pushed down by old ones that have been posted and i think people should learn to search first.

But you never shut of delete posts if some one says "i need help on blend shapes" then you dont shut it if some one posts "heres one" and links.

Now im not trying to cause trouble but I think its really unfair how people treat you as I bet 280 of his 300 members probably came from here (or buzz user added image) anyway.

here is the post i wrote in there members area

"hello admins

I posted a great tutorial yesterday in the animation section for a man called phillip to look at to help him with his robot.

the link was for a tutorial at simplymaya.com

I look today and it has been removed - why?

I searched the simply maya site to see if you are indeed listed on there servers and I found 18 different entrys of digital tutors site.

That not including the one that helped me find this site yesterday after someone posted your blend shape tutorial.

I find this out of order. The thread was in between another post so it didnt just vanish. Why did you delete it. I see in your sig that you want us to Spread the Word and spam the hell out of sites but when its your own its different right?

I will inform the admin at simplymaya of this as this is bad. How big is there is there iste to this? You probably get a lot of your visitors from there. I am very angry at this"

End Quote

I just think you might want to consider stoping links to these mean assholes as why should they benefit and you not?

and to think this guy is all for the "please spread the word etc...."

yes, as long as it isnt spread back