View Single Post
# 88 11-11-2013 , 05:27 PM

Batch render too bright! HELP!!

Help needed!! I checked every where for the solution and non worked... this thread seems to be the closes to my problem....

I'm working on my demo, using mental ray, physical sun and sky plus other lights, all are gama corrected with a game of 1.25. ( default of 2.2 was too much) no render layers, what the camera see is whats in the scene so I didn't bother with render layers.
still render comes out perfect with the shadows and right amount of lighting, however, batch render comes out bright, the color and textures are there, its just very bright, lacking depth and shadow, my shadow is on and came out perfect in the still render, My settings are up, since I'm doing the final in HD. I tried lower the lights and re batch render and nothing changed.
I'm rendering with uncompressed tiff, I've tried IFF, maya refuse to render with IFF and Fcheck does not read Either IFF or Uncompressed tiff (gives me a broken pipe), so I'm checking my renders with imf_disp.exe
The script Next design wrote didn't work for me, could be I input it wrong or could be that I'm using maya 2012.
not sure what else to tell you guys... but i'm really at a lost... Help....user added image