Thread: P51d
View Single Post
# 334 25-09-2014 , 03:28 AM
In response one last time to mention G-Man that I have also been quite busy. I never called him slow and stated at the beginning of my post that I was curious in math how long Jay had this going. I actually stated this in the posting. I too have been busy running my own company.

I also have only watched a couple of his hand videos on Youtube. I also have 100's of videos online so throwing out his philanthropy in education I would consider to be about the same as mine.

That being said my work has been quite a bit as well. He nagged on me a fair bit in my thread. So this is not like criticism hasn't been slung my way either. I never requested him to take anything back on that and in some parts I disagreed. The problem is censorship over freedom of speech. This forum is here to exchange ideas. If you cdon't like it and it is not profane you should not be able to remove just because you disagree.

As for finding the post I sort by posts on this thread. Given mine is up there. So I didn't have to look far given it is one of the largest. So the 4 page argument makes little sense to me. My thread is right above it.

Last edited by CollinBishop; 25-09-2014 at 03:33 AM.