View Single Post
# 1 29-10-2015 , 05:57 PM
Subscriber

House 05 Rendering issues

Hi All

I have been trying for the last few days to get a batch render out of Maya after following the tutorials in preparation for Nuke but am not really seeing progress.

2 days ago i started a Batch render at 7:30am by 11:30pm that night the script editor output said it was 70% complete. I left it overnight and in the morning it was still at 70% so i cancelled the render. Checked the file locations and there was a 128kb exr file there which was not complete.

I have just tried to manually render a 4k image using the render view. Over the past week or so i have just been getting a Blue screen saying "Rendering..." at the bottom. on this occasion i am getting part of an image as though it starts rendering but just doesn't update the view port.

I am able to render a lower resolution without issue though. I wouldn't consider my custom built machine to be low spec either.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Myth

Attached Thumbnails

Custom built W10 Pro 64 bit, Hazwell Intel 5820, Asus X99 MOBO, 32 GB DDR4 Ram, EVGA nVidia GTX1080 Founders Edition, 512GB SSD Primary HDD, 16TB Storage, 27" Samsung 4k Display. Wacom 27QHD, Oculus Rift CV1