View Single Post
# 30 12-03-2003 , 12:02 AM
Subscriber
Started with lightwave years ago, used that for about a year, was such a brilliant program, stopped as i lost interest in 3D cos i was watching SG-1 more and more and now i am obsessed user added image
continued to watch SG1 for aaaages and still do as i played wth demos of bryce and poser
then i got into max due to its gaming nature, loved that, spent 1 year with that before school got really hard so i stopped with 3D again
continued with SG-1 and schoolwork
and i think it was just before summer of 2001 someone kindly donated their computer+maya to me and ive been using maya ever since. been playing with XSI 2 demo as well, nice prog

ive been using maya for about 2 years, but what i find weird about me, is ive learnt so much about what each button in maya does and the technical side of the actual program, i just dont actually get around to MAKING anything
so if you have a problem with something in maya, gimme a shout and ill help, but if you asked me to model you a banana, f*ck that user added image cant do it to save me life. although technically i should be able to do it as i have the knowledge, just dont have the patience or time (school, again) at the moment

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com