View Single Post
# 48 17-04-2003 , 02:25 AM
Subscriber
heh, well anita user added image, lets see. You know when you had the devil with the fire kinda flowing around him and it was really bright, the one i said I really liked. Anyways, if you keep it bright like that i think you will be better off, because when its dark.. i can hardly see anything, so all the detail you have put into it is gone user added image. You may see it clearly, but my brigtness and contrast on my monitor may be off user added image. Things like that you have to take into account. But yea, that one that was brighter was great! I say work on that idea, and the fire rings going around it were like a fire trail, it was a wonderful effect. Maybe (just maybe).. get it out of that exact position and put it on a chair, then give it its goblet and rest it in his hand on the arm rest. Just an idea... for the crouching position.. i love the chain. So maybe make the chain links a bit smaller, make the ring around his neck more tight, (add spikes of course) and make sure the chain links are either attatched to a wall, or go out of the render, so it doesnt look like they stop user added image. Anyways, I am not really sure, im just mumbling on about who knows what user added image. Keep it up though, great job so far.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com