View Single Post
# 84 18-04-2003 , 03:59 PM
Subscriber
Hey anita, i realise school probably sucks up 90% of your day and thats why modelling at this time is so crucial, right? Anyways, i state again just how great you are doing in this competition, and in such a short ammount of time! About the leg, if you are planning to continue modelling it in nurbs then save your scene.. then convert it to polys and go into wireframe like pony said and try to figure it out. Go on the "move" tool (W) then go into vertex mode and see if you can figure it out closely.. you probably know this but while moving verts if you hold down C and MMB click you can snap vertecies to other verts. Try that in poly mode and you may be able to figure out your problem. Also if you use the normals, the problem could be that you have to "conform" it, or "smooth" it, while in poly mode. I dont know too much about nurbs but i have seen what happened to you before. If you figure it out, then reload your nurbs version of the leg that you saved earlier and then continue modelling because now you know you can fix it in poly mode user added image. Like pony said, things like that dont usually show up in renders. Best of luck, and hope that crapload of homework doesnt make your weekend hell user added image.

)v(

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com