Thread: Schools
View Single Post
# 13 25-04-2003 , 09:03 AM
i am loooking into Academy of Art College... anyone gone there? ive got my app all filled out and i was just sitting here about to type in my payment method when i figured id see what you all though of it... its nice to see its top on your list -

i think im going to start there and just get on of their online certificates, then if i want the whole certificate transfers into their bach or ass. - which you can get online or on campus - it just kills me though b/c i have 5/8 of my bach done and all but one class of my music minor done - but i dont feel im learing anything more graphics/3d wise at my school - ahhhh im so confused -

has anyone gone to, known someone who has, worked with, anything @ Academy of Art College ... esp the online program - i worry it might not be as effective as the on campus program - but its $400 a class cheaper too - so i guess if i dont like the online i can apply the first few classes that make up one certificate to the on campus program - but cali is a long way from indy.... then again so are the jobs user added image