View Single Post
# 15 19-05-2003 , 09:04 PM
You know, there is a typo in the title of this thread. We are in SM's version of the Matrix. Called the Martix. LOL

Yeah, I beat my head trying to figure out why in the world did they have the spoon. Then it hit me. An orphan sent it to Neo. Oracle. Orphan. The trick about there really isn't a spoon. Wicked. heh

There are other things that prove Zion is still in the Matrix. Smith downloads through the phone. Pretty obvious that he can't operate a human body the same way he can operate a virtual one. 2 and 2 together makes 3. Smith downloaded into another Matrix.

Smith said they were still connected. How could that be? Obvious. Neo and Smith are both still in the Matrix. But one thing I find interesting is the buffer, where Smith and Neo go and the cannot be seen in the Matrix. How much do you want to bet that is where Neo needs to go to the root of the Matrix? Either that, or there is an awful lot of plot development for something that won't be used again. Signs stating that "They disappeared" when the enter that zone is a clear indication, IMO, that that will be used in the next movie. But that's just an assumption on my part. I don't really know if Neo could even find it again anyway.

For all I know Neo can take a ride on a sentinal all the way to the surface. Land on a beach with palm trees. Make a martini with a little umbrella, and sun himself till the end of time. Sounds just as likely as some of my theories. LOL

My Website