View Single Post
# 39 23-05-2003 , 03:12 AM

Re: MARTIX RELOADED - FULL DISCUSSION - SPOILER ALERT

Originally posted by Ultragames
The twins. They chase the Key Maker through a door. It is my understanding that were the doors opens to is dependant of what key is used. SO... How did the twins know what door was going to be opened. I say this, because they had a gun. They did not carry the gun with them. If the gun was in the SUV, then it must be theres, there for knowing where to park the car. How dose that work?

The way I see that particular sequence, it all started rather happy. Neo, Trin and Morpheus where about to meet a fella who goes by the name Merovigian. So far so good, so it´s reasonable to believe their car was in the building´s garage.

Then all hell cuts loose. So you see them fighting in a passageway if I remember correctly before the keymaker opens the garage door. They go out, and just before the door is closed by Morpheus one of the Twins keeps it open. So the door never does closes. -Neo isn´t here at this point, he´s busy stoping bullets in the building´s Hall-

Being it the garage of the building its reasonable to believe the Twins had their Cadillac ETS parked there. And being as dangerous as they were, it´s also reasonable to think that they would keep it loaded of guns and all sorts of contraptions designed to terminate life. user added image

adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

Last edited by adldesigner; 23-05-2003 at 03:15 AM.