View Single Post
# 69 30-05-2003 , 04:57 AM
Subscriber
I'd have to agree with Vector. It dosn't bother me though at all that some didn't like it. some people don't like peaches, some people don't like apples.. now what is better !!!!! ?????? not saying anyone hear needs it .. I just find it a bit silly when people don't state "I just have difrent taste than you" insted what some people do is try to tear something apart becouse they don't like it.. Its all good though..

I think the movie just rocks.. I think it had exilet crafting in it.. I agree with some though that the transitions could have bean better.. but ask your self .. would that have requred the movie to be longer ??? action movies that are 4 houres long do not do very well..
the story is well crafted. It has a well understood plot.. good enufe to watch.. but it also has a more subtel plot that makes you want to watch it agin. To be blunt the movie is not to boring, ware you understand every thing and you can predict what is comeing, and its not so vage that you watch it with this continuse sence of WTF !!!

I watched the movie I didn't look for flows.. and I didn't see any.. I watched the first one and didn't look for flows.. but I still seen some in that ONE...

and there is new ground braking stuf in the second.. its just not so odveuse..

How can you do to much ground braking new stuf.. when you are expected to stay with the style of the first movie ???
I meen I have seen the tralers for T3.. and I am willing to say already that when viewing all 3 of them together what you will notice most is the change in the afects.. not how well they fit together.. they will look more like a history lesson on CG.. and will show very little on the craft of movie making.. but with arnald in there, its still fun.. LOL

Last edited by Pony; 30-05-2003 at 04:59 AM.