View Single Post
# 1 01-06-2003 , 04:37 PM
Subscriber

June Challenge 2003!

Hey guys, its time for a new competition. It is an idea that was brought up by one of the mods today user added image, the challenge is:

Extreme Environment Vehicle

This challenge is not to model a car and say, its for extreme speeds... but instead to model something that can conquor incredible feats. This includes lava, water, huge mountains etc. Anything that is exreme. Just the machine itself has to prove that it CAN do this and not just look like a normal car or ski-doo. So we do not want to see any cars, as those are NOT allowed in this competition.. they must distinctively look like they can do something extreme. By the way, keep it to one specific enviroment, do not try to combine many features in one, it needs to have one specific deed user added image. Ok, hope you can all follow this and have a great time! Cya.

Ok, now if you join either state that you are joining as a Noobie, or Normal entry and write like the following:

"June Challenge - Name - Noobie"
or
"June Challenge - Name - Normal"

Rules:
1. Texturing is allowed.
2. Wire frame shots must be presented at random times.
3. Various shots of the progress, throughout the whole challenge, at different angles.
4. Concept Drawing or Picture, to be presented (where possible).
5. Submit your stills at 640x480, for loading purposes.
6. Final render can be at any size you wish, and all artowork in the render has to of been made by yourself.
7. Finish by last day of month - Exact time not specified, just make sure its finished by this date.
8. Mark final render saying "FINAL RENDER" within the post. there can only be 1 final render by the way.
8. Everything in your final render has to be modelled by you during the challenge.
9. Have lots of fun and learn lots!

If you have any questions post them here, or PM me if its more private.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com

Last edited by M; 02-06-2003 at 04:16 AM.