View Single Post
# 41 24-06-2003 , 08:48 PM
I find it hard to believe Apple or Veritest was lying to anyone. Especially since they posted exactly what they did to test all the machines. Like I said in earlier posts, they used different compilers than what was used for the "Real" Intel specs.

This guy is in for a lot of dissapointments in life if he believes everyone else under the sun always tells the "Whole" truth. Apple has always been notorious for grossly exaggerated benchmarks, although they've never lied about it. They're just made out to make Apple look good. You know, just like every other manufacturer...

Ever hear this one? Hair so healthy it shines! How could hair be healthy? It's dead cells? Marketing will always candy coat everything, and to believe everything at face value, IMO, is just plain stupid. user added image

Oh, one other thing. All the benchmarks that where posted do not utilise the G5 to it's full extent either. The OS used was 32 bit. Not 64 bit. Hmm... seems like Apple didn't even use half of what it could have...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is great stuff!!!

My Website