View Single Post
# 6 30-06-2003 , 02:25 PM
this is going to sound a bit crazy but why dont you quit your job and find out what kind of help the government can offer for you to go to a good college. There is a place by me. Orlando, Fl. that is called FullSale. Its not very good but its only a year. VERY INTENSIVE YEAR. You have classes in the morning and labs at night. you might only get 4 hours of sleep but its like a four year program jammed into a 1 year. Everyone however does get hired from what I have been told by a student there, which is a very hard thing for just anyone in the animation business right now. The best industry seems to be gaming. But that is just from my research. But I can tell you there is a lot of unemployed animators begging for jobs, and the reason for this is you have hot new blood willing to animate for practically nothing and when you get good or excellent animators wanting a pretty good pay they get the door slammed in there face. however gaming is always developing and always need people on the team so there is many decent jobs out there. I have an article about it I can p2p to you if you are interest. its at the border of us and canada. just pm on one of my pms if you want. Im sorry if I jabbered on a bit but i hope it was usefull.:bgreen:

Last edited by animatress; 30-06-2003 at 02:41 PM.