View Single Post
# 20 12-07-2003 , 08:18 PM
Subscriber
Ok, real Darkware here. The reason I registered another name is because I could have sworn I saw a thread a few months ago talking about how if you were a subscriber you couldn't log in from another ISP because the user "Darkware" could have given his username and password out to someone just to download VIP movies. If you log in from another ISP, the SM server would think that. Oh well, maybe I'm dreaming.

Well, I still am unable to copy anything to the A drive. I can navigate through my computer is dos, but can't open anything obviously. I called Gateway and left a message requesting some information about obtaining a Windows Install CD. Still waiting for a reply as of now.

As for the theory of my crash being the result of a virus, I don't know how that could have happened because I don't download many things. Simply Maya movies and some midi's from time to time and occasionally a popular application, but nothing like weird e-mails with strange files attached to them. I'm fairly carefull about that sort of stuff and run Norton Antivirus as well.

*sigh*

www.Darkware3D.com