View Single Post
# 1 29-07-2003 , 09:12 AM

Farewell Simply Maya...

Well friends, it has been great here at Simply Maya! I have learned a lot and have hopefully helped at least one person! user added image I will be leaving for Calgary Canada for the next two years and will not be able to work with Maya during this time user added image but I'll be back! user added image
I would like to thank you all for your help when I needed it and for being the greatest Maya site on the World Wide Web! Keep it up Kevin I expect to see Simply 3D the gem of the net when I return! user added image Also if you could please not delete my profile that would be great! Let me know though if you can or can’t so I know whether to remember my login info or not! user added image
I would also like to personally thank:
M --> formerly known as )v(, Pony and his girl as well as Hidalgo, Witchy, Cb8rwh, mumbojumbo_13 and Vijay2004 ya’ll were always there with advise about my Gundams helping me nit pick the heck out of them! You’re all awesome artists! Keep up the great work!
Also Brian Congrats on the Engagement, your work has always been an inspiration! Good Luck! And finally Kevin for being an awesome site administrator and finally bringing a site to the web that helped you learn Maya instead of expecting you to be a master already!! user added image
And to everyone here at Simply Maya! Peace, Love and Hair Grease!

Here’s as far as I got with my last Gundam the Gundam Deathscythe. Sorry I didn't get to finish him... I've been REALLY busy getting ready to goto Canada and haven't had much time for Maya... I guess he’ll have to wait! user added image

PEACE!
~Josh

Attached Thumbnails

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect

Last edited by wicket; 30-07-2003 at 03:06 AM.