View Single Post
# 64 10-08-2003 , 02:59 PM
Mike Milne is a really cool guy! really enthusiastic and always willing to chat to people from what I've seen. I was taken to meet him but he wasnt there unfortunatley. But his office is the floor below mine so I'm sure I will see him wandering around the offices user added image

I think we all are dying for you to make one redaction or a diary on "how i got my dream-work and what i am doing"

Well work hard, stay in school, dont do drugs, drink lots, smoke more, kill yourself with long hours in the lab, then send your showreel out in blind hope, be VERY suprised when a company shows interest in you, be even MORE surprised when they call you back for a 2nd interview, hit the floor when they offer you a job, panic about the fact you have 4 days to find a pad in london and lose all interest in your MSc user added image that's pretty much it! lol I mean i didnt do anything special I was just the right person in the right place at the right time. Seriously! I can post my showreel up if you want but as I said it's nothing special!

user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB