View Single Post
# 1 01-09-2003 , 03:59 PM
Subscriber

September Challenge: Witchy - Normal

Blimey this is going to be a tough one! Great brief Mike, thanks for explaining it all so well.

I have never made or textured a low poly anything much apart from weapons, a streetlight and a few bits and bobs, so this should be quite a challenge in every sense of the word. And I'm a 'normal' what a joke!! At least I should provide people with a few hearty laughs.

I was momentarily torn between the future fortress thing and the hoarde like people. As I have never modelled a low poly person I think I will try and do away with my 'cute' reputation (fat chance) and go for maniac barbarian killers.

I am thinking of hunting around the White Dwarf type area for some concepts suiting the theme - will that be ok? I am not going to follow them specifically but just for ideas as I can't draw for toffee.

Two people in one month sounds like fun, at present I am thinking one hulking bloke and one dwarfy type, or perhaps a priest or rune casting support person. Let the casting off of cute and the ritual humiliation of beng crap in the normal category begin!