View Single Post
# 22 01-09-2003 , 06:30 PM
1 they "gay thing" was already in the books (reading between linesuser added image) and specially if you consider affinity and close friendship between man as gay (did you saw any penetrations there?),

2 There are friendships better than sex (and i mean it with friends of both sex) in the sense you can be closer to em than with people you knew and went to bed with that same night ...

3 Penetration between males, have you tested it? I hadnt. So if the response is no as mines, you cant speack with knowledge of it...

4 Expanded freedom form restrictive society: maybe if he had wroted it now it would be explicit, who knowsuser added image.

5 And lets supose they are gays... so what. And as for the success of the movie, then again so what: you americans seem to love AlmodovarĀ“s movies even if theres always some gay thingie in em... user added image

(you can simplyfiy mu position as i dont care a shit they are gays, as long as thay are cool people.... and if they ever feel interest on you (and its unwanteduser added image) just state it and theyll desist)