View Single Post
# 1 21-09-2003 , 08:59 PM
Kevin

been shopping for some wheels

well last month I got a car, unfortunately my wife now has a part time job and I have used it about 2 times in 4 weeks.

I have been push biking to work and going any where else has to be pre booked so my wife hasn't pre booked anything - yeah it sucks but such is life...I cant expect her and my 5 year old to walk everywhere..

In any case this left me thinking about getting some new wheels as walking and biking is ok but is a frigin nightmare at times BUT my house only really has room for 1 car! and I cant leave it outside the gates as its a raglan association area and they have banned any cars (except visitors) from being left in the area, which I guess is good as one family near me had 5 frigin cars and it was impossible to get anywhere!

My garden could theoretically squeeze 2 cars in but then I will have NO garden left at all for my girl to play in so I was left with 1 option - a motorbike!

So with money the way it is and having no way to pay for it i had to find some weekend work to cover it user added image - so after a phone call I now had a weekend job just paying enough to cover the 3 year finance user added image - it ain't a nice job but I have never been without any transport and I just cant cope with public transport to get me from A to B - plus to be honest a bike was a good option as I hate cars and being stuck in traffic user added image

so this is what I went to look at today, I have put an offer in and will know within the next week

Please meet Mr Aprillia RSV 2003 model (I looked at a silver one which I liked better user added image )

Attached Thumbnails