View Single Post
# 8 23-10-2003 , 11:32 PM
well, dave_baer, i live in miramar. just finished graduating from miramar high this june.user added image 4 years of not a single 3d-er in sight user added image . i looked at Miami's AI (i thought they had the same thing) the Ft. L. rep said that they used maya ( i guess they switched). i was considering the dorms ....but i had second thoughts. i don't like the fact that they insist on combining 2d animation with 3d animation courses. when i saw DMAC i thought it was a dream come true...but, once again, there're too new.

Darkware mentioned the the media arts & animation, this includes game development (which i'm not quite interested in right now) i wanna make cg movies dammit!! (i saw the FF7 movie trailer...drool) bout time square corrected their FF movie mistakes. but the media arts course is as close as it gets so i chose that. (strange how they don't have any clips of lil' student movies in their commercial, all i see is game development)user added image i'm taking a closer look at Miami. thanx for the advice dave_baer.user added image