View Single Post
# 22 31-10-2003 , 10:11 PM
Isn't the skull in PII next to a T-rex skull and human? I remember that. I wish they would get someone that breathed life into the sagas to do it like Cameron or Scott. I am sick of being let down. I did not think resident Evil was that good. I was pissed because I was hoping it would be like a game when the deaper she went into the lab the biger and scarier the beasts got so did the weapons. I wanted to see some rail guns and some early energy weapons. That was a top secret lab was it not?

Anyway I am a big fan of the Sagas. I thought PI was a thousand times better than PII. Alien and Aliens were the only really good ones. Reserections was not that bad. I do not count 3 as an Aliens movie. It is the fogotten step child in my mind.

All said I am very excited for it anyway. I hope they got it out of there system that because you can do a full body in CG that you have to show off slow motion shots. It is much scarier when you just get glimpses now and then. You only see the thing just before it get someone and then it is off in a flash with the body. Your mind puttts it together in a way more scary way.