View Single Post
# 35 02-11-2003 , 09:57 AM
I just saw Alien Directors Cut yesterday. Nice big screen digitally projected at sony Metreon theatres, nice =) I was sad on the fact that since I know the movie well, it didn't scare me..which I guess I hoped it would. But WOW did it look and sound great!!!! The additional scenes added in blended nicely and didn't distract away. I did notice some people jump and get scared when the alien pops out. So I couldn't help but think that this movie still has a good amout of thrill power in it.

Before it played that crappy non-trailer from AVP played, I saw it before on Apple's site, they could of at the very least filmed SOMETHING to actually tease the audience and fans with. I'll probably go see it in the theatres, but at this time I really don't feel I have a lot to look forward to in it.

I'm with ADL, I wish they would drop AVP and pay out the big money to get Cameron or Scott on board to make Alien 5.

AL San Miguel
<a href="https://www.smgd.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.SMGD.com