View Single Post
# 87 22-11-2003 , 10:11 AM
Subscriber
RickStefani, I’m happy you found it ! Thanks, and oh I most certainly agree about the people being held up buy being PC !! LOL. I mean, it’s a animal ! If people don’t like it they should put clothes on there pets !! do they ?? no.. but anyway.. I really enjoyed the play banter about the privet parts earlier in the thread.

Scraggy_Dogg.. dude !! that nic reminds me of the Salty Dog surf and T-shirt shops in FL. Anyway.. thankyou for noticing a horse. Hay when you see models of a horse, point me in the direction as I would love to compare notes. Thanks again.

Vector, you got it man! I will on that velvet! I think that is a great idea.. although it would be much more needed if the horse was to be a different color than Wight. I think I’m going for Wight on this. Oh I will not forget the rider !! Looking forward to that part much my self. You remember the robot right ? well hopefully it will be better than that.. and I will not have as many problems this time.. have a neat thing or two up my sleeve for that anyway.

Witchy thanks for answering the question, and double thanks again for posting the file for me !

Zykotik, thanks. I tried.. I might have spent to long on it right now.. need to keep the pace up to finish what I want to see. But it is satisfying to see it looking nice. Maybe we could figure out something for the max payne 2, together.

I apricot all the comments !! keep them coming. Well as soon as I get over the hump of the slow textures.. C+C always welcome !