View Single Post
# 205 08-12-2003 , 03:13 PM
Subscriber
Okay is anyone else gonna take a crack at the streetscene.mb, i uploaded it here a little while ago and was thinking that brid or someone was gonna play with it, if not i can go back to work, but only one can work on the file at once.

As for building seperate peices for import anything and everything is welcome, preferably with highres, near photoreal quality textures. But WELL TAKE ANYTHING!! We need any little object you'd find in a city, street signs, dumpsters, store window textures, store sign textures, graffiti textures (large highres!) newstands, hotdog stands whatever you can thinkof, or if you live in a city, anything you can see!

To all of you with digicams and a few megapixels to kick around, try taking some nice flat pictures of the things i said above, or of anything in a city! I've run out of inspiration and the google image search isn't helping!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2