View Single Post
# 1 03-07-2006 , 09:10 PM

July/August - norm - T1ckl35

hmm, mighty interesting this one if you take the first thing that comes up - a bit like taking a freelance job that you're unsure how it'll end up user added image

I got:
supporting setting

Here is the current brain dump I've come up with tonight

supporting:
To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
bridge supports, building foundations, hands, space (vacuum), water, ocean, tree roots, chair, water tanks supports, gas tower, bridge, bungie rope, pilots seat, oil rig, tanker, tug, troops (behind a tank), military communication lines, pillar, vegetation, tree, legs, insects (worker ants, drone bees), horse

setting:
To become fixed; harden. See Synonyms at coagulate.
To become permanent.
scene, environment, area, picture, composition, sun,
button, control, computer-controlled

For some reason I keep getting the idea of an epic sweeping scene, something like the scene after the d-day landings in saving private ryan where you see all the support craft, vehicles and men who are bringing all the equipment onto land ready to support the next push onwards.
I'm playing with timescales at the minute too - it could be a medieval siege from a distance looking through the support tents etc, or maybe a futuristic scene where the second in command is overseeing the assembly of space ships ready for an attack the following day....
More ideas to come user added image

Si

Examples of bTraffic - a traffic animation tool for Maya
bFlocking - a tool for Maya 8.5+ to generate flocking and swarming behaviours
Jan/Feb Challenge 2007 Entry and W.I.P
May/Jun Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Mar/Apr Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Jan/Feb Challenge 2006 Entry and W.I.P
Nov/Dec Challenge 2005 Entry and W.I.P
Sep/Oct Challenge 2005 Entry and W.I.P
Jul/Aug Challenge 2005 Entry
www.flash-fx.net