View Single Post
# 3 25-07-2007 , 04:00 AM
Wow man, amazing help, I have just added points to my curve and extended it. And I'm getting the hang of the fill function for polygons :attn:

1. When I asked about creating a rectangle and making it a 2d shape, I knew about having to select edges and using the 'Mesh --> Fill Hole'. But what my problem is is that if I did happen to have a nurbs rectangle, what would I convert it to to be able to do this 'Fill Hole'? Because as of now I can only select vertices and points and not the edges.

2. Additionally to the editing of nurbs curves; I want to make a cage for a face I want to model. In Max, I would start to draw a spline and adjust the points as I would go. I would then draw another line from a point on the spline etc. This whole time it would still be part of 'line01'. When I try this method with Maya nurbs, I end up drawing separate lines which I can move freely, I don't want this. In Maya, do I have to draw lines separately and then attach them (if so, how?), or can I continue drawing from a curve after I press enter?

I hope you can answer this :headbang:

Thanks for your help Chris, I will help you with Max if you need it. But keep in mind I hardly know anything about animation, only modelling.