View Single Post
# 31 01-04-2009 , 09:52 AM
Hallo ctbram,
I dot want to humiliate to by only telling thanks...user added image

I am late to post because in those days i was working on ur instructions and found out that i dont know almost anything abt UV manipulations it was foolish to ask sth this vast in forum!Forum is very good for simple problem but not good for sth this big!!!

I tried to go through ur tutorial frm top to bottom.I read u every instructions more then hundred times.But due to my lack of knowledge i failed to decipher 100% wht u said. But don’t think ur effort has gone in vain. For every keyword unfamiliar to me...i googled it and tried to figure out wht it is directing to!!Every hour i spent to extract wht u said, it is becoming clear periodically! Though it is very slow process, but i am goin to get things at hand!

Whatever thank u for all of ur effort. Actually i never have thought that someone could be so helpful in the forum....what should I say?....WOW!!!

But i have some problems that have not yet been solved. One of then is the Non-manifold geometry. I dont understand wht ur trying to say by 'polygon select tool’. Could u give me some specific instructions!

Another one i asked before. But i am also looking for its answer too. “how to lock transformation of any vertex or edge of a object?(yes...vertex or edge of a specific object not the whole object itself. Cause i am working with part of the object and i want to lock the transformation of certain vertices(or edge) so when i will be sculpting then the those will only move in y direction only)"