View Single Post
# 5 25-08-2003 , 04:35 AM
Subscriber
OMG!!! Okay so i have not had the internet for about 4 days now, i'm currently at my parents house on my bro's computer. Thanx STEVO! Anyway i did all this before 12 last night to try and still be with the tournament regardless of my lack of competitors. But apparently bypassing the now messed up hub on our lan didn't for for my poor cenile computer. So I apologize for not submitting a final render, but i assume becuase karen didn't participate at all i still proceed? I don't now this tourny has been kinda messed. Although it actually works out quite well because now the week coming up i'm back to work 30 hours, so i'll have MUCH more time. Better watch you're back fredrickson!

P.S. actually i'm sure you'll probably beat me, i've anticipated this, and now you will put me to the test of my abilities. should be quite interesting.

P.P.S. AAAAAAAAAAAAARG!! The disk is crashing windows explorer, and the file basically wont read. Ug well i will post it later. I don't know when my lan will come back

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2