View Single Post
# 3 19-03-2004 , 08:12 AM
Yes, I have started. This project will not be nurbs start to finish. I am going to convert to polygon at some point and bring all the components back into a single sub-d mesh. That is the plan anyway.

Part 1 of the project (general head shaping) is the second link in the post above.

The first link is to my nurbs patch model project (currently on hold). I need to get some more modeling experience under my belt then I will go back to finish that model. It needs some re-thinking and re-working.

update: 3/20/04 ...working on the eye area. Having some trouble with the reference images in the eye area as they do not match so I have to make some freeform modeling adjustments. Should have the eye's done shortly. The nose will go faster. Then the lips. I'll probably post updates for each components rather the do them all as a single part 2.

I am trying very hard to document the process. Not so much as a tutorial but as a way of documenting my approach to solving the problem in the hopes I can get some feedback on ways of improving my work flow from the experts.

Cheers,
Rick

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675

Last edited by ctbram; 20-03-2004 at 06:23 PM.