View Single Post
# 11 18-11-2010 , 06:28 AM
Subscriber
thanks for the advice bullete,

the email wasn't aimed at me, the COO was stupid enough to send the email to everyone, lol that speaks volumes about this guy,

the guy he's abusing was some temp guy, who was asked to give his opinion on a new game the company were working,

and just becasue he gave some critiques that they didn't like the Coo fliped out and went crazy,

and to be honest what the temp guy was not harsh or anything, it didn't warrent this kind of backlash,

the COO is the companies attack dog, the rest of the core team and even the CEO are spinless, they resort to not responding to emails or phone calls,

I most have emailed the CEO everyday for over a week asking her if I could get paid,

further more I did this in a polite manner, anyone who knows me would tell you i'm not the kind of person who will resort to violence or swearing at someone,

alas, though I final got the £1250 that I was owed yesterday, 5 weeks after the paydate,

like I said the company is a complete shamble, I did an internship with a company that was about the same size a few years back and they were awsome,