View Single Post
# 36 03-08-2009 , 12:10 PM
Subscriber
aaah, pushed the wrong keys and killed the post page and so yeah.. starting again..

this is going to be my last post with pictures because i dont have a chance to work on this for the comp after this point here

a bit about the weapon...

the weapon is an axe with two blades
it has a hidden gun, the gun fires as a single shot gun, so it's not semi auto or full auto.
it fires ordinary.. umm... 45mm lead bullets (unlimited ammo and no reload time..... :p)
the weilder of this weapon carries two (so he has four blades and two guns) and can join them at the butt end to form a halberd-like weapon, or open an end up to fire a shoulder mounted energy weapon.

made a very quick and crude playblast of the weapon switching between axe and gun form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDmQLflAS3I

sorry...this is probably going to be my longest post... lots of close ups of the weapon

this took just over 32 minutes to render... at 640x480 res... must be all the glossyness to the reflections
user added image

gun form from behind
user added image

another close up of gun form
user added image

the entire gun form
user added image

close up of the trigger, you should be able to see the hole that it came out from
user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D