Thread: MAC vs PC
View Single Post
# 12 02-02-2007 , 05:47 PM
Subscriber
Ive got both mac and windows, (intel, dont even bother with boot camp, don't like windows set up, yes a monkey can run on a mac' I'd go for the mac any day.)

took me months to figure windows took me days to figure the mac, beautiful machines, no doubt about it,

I got the Mac because a lot of pro studios use them, and I had to learn them, but this is something i do not regret. whats good enough for the pros is good enough for me; final cut pro i a beautiful editing suite i have learned to love, that too is very friendly along with the packages that go with it, Motion, Soundtrack, DVD pro, ect, very nice software.., and i have lots of different widows software from Avid to CuBase, Fusion aftereffects ect., the Mac is soooo nice

i could not praise the 24 inch Intel tiger mac enough. the new vista OS for windows already has a bad rep (heard some very bad things about the windows to microsoft connection, bad privacy issues, check it out), while tiger/leopard is looking good.

my 3 cents worth.., go Mac! windows is fine too, also depends on how much one is prepared to put into Maya, one gets what they put in no matter what the OS.

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 02-02-2007 at 05:51 PM.