View Single Post
# 18 21-08-2006 , 09:27 PM
Subscriber
Giving Gnomon All Due REspect, I have seen some stuff from them that was, fairly well off.....
I've also seen stuff From Gnomon that was sevearly lacking..

I have a hard time understanding how someone could say that, Gnomon's pre recorded Video's wiht voice over by presumably the artist who painted or modeled the image in question, and video sped up by anywhere from 150-170% is as informative as say, Kurt, going step by step through modeling his scifi gorilla, or Jay with his GI, Not leaving out the smallest bit of Info about what setting to use, or change here and there..

The way i see it, Alot more goes into the Tutorials here, or As was earlier mentioned, Digital Tutors, and the buzz then Gnomon and th elike. HEre, you get a 8 hour modeling sesion in real time with the person explaining what he's doign as he does it..

Gnomon, you get an 8 hour modeling session, somtimes sped up 170 or so percent, with the artist talking about what he did after its done.. To me, no comparison..
yea i've learned things from Gnomon, but no where near what i've learned, Either Teaching myself, or hanging out on SM...

G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!