Thread: Toy Plane
View Single Post
# 8 10-07-2003 , 11:35 PM
Subscriber
hmm honsetly ,the polygon tools are simply better in XSI ,some really some thing but big effect..

what i really need is to be able to set hot keys to Mjpolytools ,that will make thing alot faster user added image

other then modeling ,i love the rigging ,animation ,paintFx, the hyper shader is nearly family for the render tree in xsi.. they are alot a like, and rendering ,with GI Joe i love it user added image and MR is same in both hehe.. the UI are both great in both apps..

all in all ,i cant say maya kicks xsi or other way around ,both are plenty good ,i started maya as a -must- for a project with a friend (the animation of the toy-plane.. ) but now i am pretty pleased..

i think the major plus i would give maya is whole rigging and animation ,and XSI i would say the whole poly world user added image

and yea its a su user added image but its russian not german user added image
and yea it does look a lot like the eagle user added image only the eagle has his "air takers" in the front like there stuck ,while the su has it from under the wing.. imo the su looks cooler user added image

but tomcat rules as everyone knows user added image best aeroplane ever!
thanks.