View Single Post
# 7 02-08-2008 , 09:32 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Thanks guys!

@ younglion: Yeah, I love ZBrush. I've been playing around with it allot. I'll post some of my ZDoodles (when I get a bit better.) I'll probably post them a ZBCentral as well.

@mmmm_soup: Cheers! Your car is coming along nicely!

@Rhetoric Camel: Thanks! Organic modeling (particularly the face beings it's so complex) is pretty hard to get down. I still haven't. I was saying in another thread that I was thinking about making some video tutorials (not that I'm qualified) but allot of people have asked me to. So I was thinking about it... Maybe I will. I just want to get good enough first.

@Joopson: Thanks! Yeah I have a bunch of human head/body refs. Plus tons of links to sites where you can get free head refs. If you like, you can give me your email, and I'll send you some stuff.

@arran: You are probably right about the expression. I was modeling this with no plans of animating them, so this isn't an issue for me. Though I was watching a DVD by Jeff Unay, 'Hyper realistic character modeling', and he says that it's best to model your characters at an Extreme pose, this ensures that your Geo will be constructed with all the edge loops it need to hold it's shape. Obviously my models not in any 'extreme' pose, but it made sense to me.

anyway, thanks again!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"