Thread: THUNDERTANK
View Single Post
# 1 07-10-2005 , 07:38 PM

THUNDERTANK

Hello All, I'm new here but have just been through all the free tutorials and I must say thank you very much, they have really helped. I would love to buy some more but am soon to be going away travelling for a few months and cash is a little thin on the ground at the moment.

I have also just completed Maya Basics: Foundation over the last couple of months and this is all the experience I have so forgive any horrific newbie mistakes I may make!

Anyway, this thread is about the first project of my own, it may have been done before but I really wanted to create the Thundertank from the masterfull cartoon series I grew up with (but never had the toy, damn you Mum!)

I have to say a big thank you to the animators that originally came up with the concept of the Thundertank and take no credit for original design.

Below is the first part of my model, the arm. I have been trying to get all the dimensions down on paper over the last few days and am just doing a bit of modelling at a time in the evenings.

Please let me know what you think.

Attached Thumbnails